Friday, August 20, 2010

Our newest addition to the family!

Here is a slide show of pictures of our new bundle of joy. We named him Gavin Brigg Olsen. He was born on July 28, 2010 at 7:33 A.M. and weighed 7 lbs. 15.5 oz and was 20 inches long. He was my biggest baby out of the three. I was so happy to have him here after having been put on some bed rest before and just being extremly wore out and beat. My Dr ended up being out of town so another Dr. delivered him and all went fairly well. I did loose a lot of blood at delivery so I came home with Iron supplements, but am getting better now and healing fairly well from everything. All is well with Gavin and we love him to pieces. We are so thankful all went well and we got him here. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Natalie Nelson said...

I know I have seen a picture before but; Oh so cute. I am glade you are doing well and hope you will continue to recover. That third baby really did me in. I am having to work harder than the other 2 to get back to where I was before.Make sure you get lots of rest. Again congradulations and enjoy.