Thursday, November 4, 2010

Picture overload!

It has taken me a bit to update pictures of Gavin on here. Sorry. Life just becomes NUTS when you have three kids. I am still trying to adjust. LOL I finally decided to just do one big slideshow and put a bunch of updated pictures of life here lately. There are some of the kids and a lot of Gavin. He has grown so much. It's hard to believe he is already three months old! Man how time flies.I think Gavin is coming out of his colic issues or else I am just getting use to it more. :) He is a fun baby overall though and I love him to death. There are still times where he just wants to sit and scream, but we deal with it. Some days are better then others. Sometimes the other two kids will tell me to make him be quiet because it obviously gets on their nerves. I feel bad, but sometimes you just have to let them cry. I have grown to really learn that and get use to the fact that they are fine for a few minutes to just cry it out. Gavin usually just cries it out too and then is fine.
Enjoy all the pictures. There are a lot, sorry. I just wanted to do one post with all the pictures I had instead of a bunch indiviual ones. I have them all mixed around too, sorry. Enjoy though and see just how big my Gavin has gotten...and of course how cute all my kids are. :)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pics Sam and even cuter kiddos!!

Natalie Nelson said...

I know all to well the third child syndrome. You never have any time to do anything anymore it seems like. You eventually get used to it and make it work. I am still figuring it out but it is betting better. Love the pictures.