Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ryder's Christmas Program

This year Ryder's Preschool class went over to the nursing home and had a short program for Christmas. They sang some Christmas songs and those kids were great. What a good group of kids. Miss Mindy is their teacher and she does such a nice job with the kids; they sang their hearts out! Ryder is my shy boy believe it or not and Nils and I were so amazed he stood up there and sang! He sang all he knew and danced to the one he needed and did actions for the others. I was proud of my boy! :) I had my camera being really stupid though for some reason so I didn't get very good pictures. (That would be why everyone looks like they have alien eyes.) LOL
Here are a couple pictures of him & his class getting ready to sing.


These next few are just him and his class singing. They are doing actions to the songs and then the one they are singing Jingle Bells and shaking bells. Ryder thought that was neat.



It was fun to go watch and boy was I a proud mom. Yes, I know strange being so proud of him singing. Really for Ryder though to be up in front of people he gets nervous and shy so for him to sing was a step I was happy to see! He sang his little heart out and did so well!! Two thumbs up for Miss Mindy and the hard work she did to get the kids ready. It was a good little program.

No comments: