Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Walkin' Fool!

Brooklyn finally started walking! She has actually been walking for a few months, but I never could get her to let me get it on camera. Everytime I got the camera out, she would just sit down. I did get her walking awhile back, but accidently deleted the video off the computer. She started walking about the third week in July. (Just a few weeks after her 1st Birthday.) She is getting to the point now she runs! If Ryder takes something from her, she will literally chase after him now. She is at a fun stage. You tell her to go get something and for the most part she knows what you are saying and goes and gets it. One day maybe I can catch her chasing Ryder.

In the video she was in Ryder's room and I told her to go find her blanket. (She LOVES her blanket!) She let me follow her while she went to retrieve her blanket.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I just saw your blog on Robin's and I thought I would say hi! I can't believe you guys have 2 kids... they are so cute! Isn't it crazy how quickly life passes us by, I swear we just graduated from PHS a couple of years ago. It is good to see what you guys are up to, I hope you don't mind! :) I am going to link your blog to mine if that's ok!?