Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hilarious Brother/Sister Moment!

We sadly had to go to Twin Falls this last weekend to my uncle's funeral. While there Nils and I with our kids along with Val and Bryan stayed in a hotel room. We were sitting around talking and having a good time when Bryan came with such a clever idea I guess you could say. He saw me sitting there with my belly popped all out and told me, "Hey, I look like you!" He then came and sat by me to see, sure enough!! He had a belly like mine. LOL!! We had to get a picture because we were all laughing so hard. Loved it, it was great to be able to have a good laugh. Sorry Bryan, I am posting it! :)

Below is a picture I took of Brooklyn hanging with her Aunt Val. It's Val's little shadow! We were getting ready for bed chatting and she wanted a picture with Aunt Val. I told Bryan to get in the picture and I guess he decided to close his eyes. :)

1 comment:

Cartas said...

TWINS!! Awe sweet! Tell your brother I want his!! LOL