Wednesday, April 7, 2010

We love you and will miss you Uncle Twayne!!



Last week we got a call from my Aunt up in Twin saying that my uncle had a couple seizures and his lungs were filling up with fluid. She told us that they had made the decision not to put him back on any machines. She let us know that they were not giving him much longer to live. The next day he passed away! It was one of the hardest days I have had in a long time and I cried for quite sometime. We then traveled this last weekend up to his funeral in Twin Falls. It was a great funeral, if there is such a thing, but boy was it hard. I cried and cried. He has been so close to our family and been there for us kids for everything. I do know he is better off and happier where his is now, but it still hurts to know he is gone. He surely will be missed by all of us and all those who knew him; he was truly a great friend to all he met. I am grateful that the couple weeks before I was able to go up and visit him.
We all love you so much Uncle Twayne and will miss you TONS!!!

No comments: