Friday, August 5, 2011

Preston Rodeo Time

So we just had our Famous Preston Night Rodeo weekend. It's a crazy time to go to Preston, but still a fun time. On Thursday night we went to the parade with Kory, Jen and their kids, and being me I forgot my camera. Friday night we went with the Blake's to the rodeo. It was just the adults and the kids stayed home. It was a great night of laughter and fun! Again though, I didn't take any pictures of the rodeo. On Saturday night we went with Brooks and Robin to the parade then to eat, then to the carnival. It was wonderful seeing them finally and letting the kids all goof around together. I did remember my camera for the parade, but left it behind when we went over the carnival. I got a few pictures of their son Jaxson goofing around with Ryder waiting for the parade to start. Brooklyn was in the parade Saturday night and looked pretty. Thanks for all of you who hung out and made it such a fun weekend for us. Gotta love that Famous Preston Night Rodeo!

Here are a couple pictures of Jaxson and Ryder while they waited for the parade to start. The first one Jaxson is being silly w/ Ryder's toy and making himself look a bit mischevious when I asked for a picture. The other one Jaxson looked over at his mom for a picture and did some crazy look that I just had to get a picture of! LOL It ended up blury though because I was in a hurry to snap a good picture of him. Jaxson is hillarious and was just a ball of fun that night and the kids all got along so well!!


Here is the picture I got of Brooklyn riding in the parade again. She was just so cute! She said she had a lot of fun riding in the parade. It took her a bit to find us, but when she spotted us she quickly threw us some candy. :)

No comments: