Monday, June 7, 2010

Kids' Pictures

Well, I finally got some pictures of the kids taken. The last ones I had were after Brooklyn turned one. Sad I know. Everytime I had some money to go down to Kiddie Kandids something always came up I needed the money for more. Then before I knew it they were closed. So, I decided I was going to take some to get by for now and when I had some money and time I'll go somewhere and get some actual professional ones done. :) I think for the most part they turned out good considering it was me taking them. LOL I have the hardest time getting them both to look at me and smile at the same time. I seriously had a ton of shots because they would look away, say something, close their eyes, SOMETHING. We just went over to the barn to the old sheds and that to get them done and I think that worked out fairly well too. Here are a few of them, obviously not all the takes I had to do. Crazy how big my kids are getting and to think we are having another one soon. Man how time does fly by! We are hoping this fall after the baby gets here we will finally take some family updated pictures too.

1 comment:

Cartas said...

Those pictures are so darn cute! I love how Ryder is the big brother, and he seams to look out for Brook! So cute! Can't wait for the 5th addition :)