Monday, May 23, 2011

Gavin's new "trick"

This is also a little late in posting, but I just had to share it! My little boy discovered a new little "trick" sort of speak. He discovered he can wink at ya, but really it's closing his eyes and opening them quickly. It's cute!! THEN, he found his tongue was a tool to make others giggle. So he sits and looks at you then when you talk to him he'll stick out his tongue. It didn't take long for him to do it when his older brother and sister would just sit and giggle so of course Gavin would keep doing it. I snapped a few pictures of him doing it. I meant to get it on video, but it just wouldn't work with me.
Here is the tongue trick. He did it and his little feet just kick away too because everyone giggles at him and he gets so excited.

Now here is the picture of him doing both at the same time. It's not as cool to see the wink thing unless you are here in person, but he'll close his eyes and then quickly open them again. Just like a wink. He loves it when we do it to him and we love it when he does it back to us. Isn't it strange the little things they do that crack us up and make us take pictures? Maybe no biggie to others, but I just had to share it cuz I thought it was so dang cute. :)

Thanks for enjoying the craziness of our family and the things that crack me up. Simple things in life with this little boy bring us all smiles here!!

No comments: