Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Misty Graduates....

This last Thursday Misty graduated from High School! It was just crazy to see her graduate. It doesn't seem like that long ago that she was just a little thing tagging along side me, now she is going to be off to college! She is a smart girl though and I know she will do well in college. She will be attending Utah State this fall and will major in journalism/broadcasting. She has an apparment all lined up down there and ready to roll. I think her getting out on her own is going to be an adjustment for her, but a GOOD adjustment. She won't have mom and dad right by her side telling her what to do every second, but I know it's going to do her well and she'll be able to grow up and learn a lot. I do think it will be strange not having her right by us because sometimes the kids want to go to Grandma's and play with Aunt T....and now that she won't be there hardly at all may be quite the adjustment for them.
Misty graduated in the top ten of her class with honors. I was very proud of her and I wish her all the best in college!!
Here is her in line to get her diploma....

She is now receiving her diploma...

I was able to get some pics of her and I. Why I always look horrible in pictures I don't know, but at least there are a few of her and I.



My brother Bryan made it up for her graduation and we got a few pics of the three of us. Val didn't make it as she is training for a new job and we missed her tons. If you know my brother, you know when he is around he always says or does something nuts and you laugh. So as you see in the one pic we are laughing and who only knows what he said or did then. lol The other one we are all smiling decent, but too bad we are all looking at the other cameras going off.


I managed to finally snap a picture of her with my mom and dad. Too bad my dad was the only one who was looking my direction!

Here are a couple pictures of Nils and I with Misty. Again, get all of us not to be pulling a face (or chewing gum) in a picture and you are doing mighty well. It seems like Nils always pulls a strange face too, but I guess I should be happy we got a couple of the three of us together.


CONGRATS MISTY!!!! We love you and are very proud of your accomplishments!!!!

No comments: