Monday, May 23, 2011

Easter


Yes, FINALLY I am posting pics of the kids from Easter. I am just slackin a little bit. :) It's just crazy how on thing after another seems to happen here and I just can't find time to sit and blog lately. The above picture is the kids Easter morning excited to see that the Easter Bunny left them some baskets. (Yes, it's impossible for me to get a pic of all three of them NOT pulling a face.) LOL
For Easter the kids got a bucket with outside toys in it. They got bubbles, a big ball to play with, two animals each to play in the dirt with, and then they each got one bigger toy. Ryder got a backagun thing, Brook got a Loopsy doll, and Gavin got a learning puppy. We then got a few peeps and other treats. It was fun for the kids and they were very excited to have a few outdoor things to play with! The Easter Bunny had hid a bunch of eggs throughout the house and then left the kids a letter telling them to begin the hunt once they got back from church. So since we had the early 9AM church, the kids got ready and off we went. The minute we walked in after church they ran around making sure to find the eggs. We then also had spent Saturday night coloring Easter eggs and the kids said that was the funnest ever. Even if we were all colored and a mess it was a great time as a family coloring up the eggs.

For church, the kids all got new church clothes. This has been something I wanted to make sort of a tradition for our family. Growing up I didn't have a new Easter dress each Easter and others did, so now I am doing it for my kids. They love it. Ryder got the whole vest and tie thing which he found totally cool. Below is a pic of the kids all in their Easter clothes, ready for church! I have to say I have pretty cute kids if I do say so myself.

Here is a picture I had taken just of Gavin all dressed up. He sure is a big boy, but oh so cute and oh so fun. Love this little boy to pieces!! :)

No comments: